Little Martin's Drawer Digital Medical Thermometer for Oral Armpit & Rectal Temperature
- CLINICALLY TESTED TECHNOLOGY – FDA approved, hospital grade thermometer guarantees quality product and accurate readings
- 3 MEASUREMENT METHODS – Oral, rectal and armpit measurement options available
- FLEXIBLE TIP – Thermometer probe bends to allow for safe insertion
- FAST & ACCURATE READING – Rapid results within seconds to allow for quick diagnosis
- SUITABLE FOR INFANTS, KIDS, ADULTS – Though specially designed for babies and younger children, digital thermometer is suitable for all ages including adults
Share this Product
This thermometer is handy to have. I really like the flexible tip, which is great for children and comfortable to use.
The battery compartment is easy to get to and find, yet stays on very well so children cannot open and get to the battery.
I really like how quick the temperature is taken. The numbers are large print and easy to read. The thermometer reads a little higher (around a .3 degree difference) from another I have at home.
I do wish the alert noise was a little louder. I couldn't tell when the temp was taken and done when I was by the running drier or when watching tv.
- Flexible Tip
- Large Digital Reading
- Easy to Replace Batteries
- Close Accurate Reading
- Hard Plastic Storage Container
- Alert Noise is Quiet
- Flexible Tip Shows Teeth Marks
Light weight and easy to use. Also very convenient for my baby's diaper bag since it has a plastic cover!
My little one was sick last week and thankfully we had this bc I got scared that his temperature was too high and he might need to see the doctor but he was within the right temperature.
I have twins and used different thermometers, but none of them works as great as I wanted. I got it one and I like it so far. Simple design and very easy to use. For babies, I check the temperature under the arm and when it seems high, I check the rectal temperature to get a more accurate reading. This thermometer is quick and appears to be accurate.
Great item. Getting wonderful use out of it. Easy to operate and np to set up. Arrived quickly also.